Corporate finance consulting
EY corporate finance consultants combine deep financial and capital markets experience with advanced decision support capabilities and analytics to help the CFO drive sustainable value for all stakeholders.
What EY can do for your corporate finance strategy
Our corporate finance services can help you to manage your risk/return trade-offs to support you with better decision-making around financing and capital efficiency.
We offer deep insights to help you get answers to:
- How do I know I have the right asset mix?
- How do I know I am funding the right projects?
- How do I predict my future financial performance?
- How can my investment and tax strategy help futureproof my business?
- How do I best fund my capital investment decisions?
- How can I increase investor confidence?
We offer the support you need to achieve your objectives across the following areas:
Capital allocation is the assessment, planning, review and prioritization of the use of financial resources across an organization. Making the right capital allocation decisions is essential to maintaining your company’s long-term growth and increasing shareholder returns.
The strategic alternatives framework is designed to help you identify, quantify and compare the impact of various alternatives to create long-term stakeholder value. EY data-driven framework can analyze important decisions from a financial, operational and tax perspective.
A strategic portfolio analysis is a systematic and continuous approach to evaluating the performance of a set of businesses such that value delivery can be achieved and improved through changing strategic, operational and market dynamics.
EY forecasting and scenario planning services leverage advanced modeling and analytical techniques to predict and evaluate the financial impact of operational and strategic options. Amid increasingly volatile business environments, your company must learn to adapt processes and harness technology to efficiently generate accurate forecasts.
For large-scale infrastructure projects and programs, we advise both public and private sector organizations on issues related to:
- Public-private partnerships (PPP)
Our wide range of advisory services includes support from the earliest stages of analysis, from project evaluation to procurement, financial close, construction and operations. We can assist our clients in devising and comparing financial plans and delivery approaches for projects that involve public, federal or private financing, project revenues and/or grants — and provide support to our clients in their implementation of those plans.
We can provide you with an independent opinion as to whether the price to be paid or received in a transaction is fair from a financial point of view. In doing so, EY professionals can help you address the following important questions:
- Will the transaction create or destroy shareholder value?
- What is the value of the target assets or equity interests?
- How does non-cash consideration such as equity, seller notes, earnouts, options and other complex financial instruments affect the transaction value?
- How do risks, synergies and other growth opportunities impact the transaction economics?
- Is the transaction accretive or dilutive?
- How do the transaction structure, tax attributes and contingencies impact deal value?
Through Ernst & Young Capital Advisors, LLC (EYCA), we work with you to achieve your strategic objectives by devising an investment strategy across:
- Mergers and acquisitions — Our team provides independent, objective, sector-focused advice on transactions that achieve strategic growth objectives through acquisition or realize inherent value through various divestiture and liquidity strategies. We also help C-suite executives and boards evaluate strategic alternatives in the context of transactions. Learn more.
- Debt capital markets — Our team provides you with tailored capital markets advice that can help you implement innovative capital solutions to support acquisitions, growth, recapitalizations, restructurings and refinancings. Learn more.
- Equity capital markets — Our team helps both private and public companies prepare for and access the capital markets, with a focus on equity and equity-linked capital raises. We provide an independent perspective to boards and management teams on all elements of deal preparation, the transaction process and execution, and after-market considerations. Learn more.
Check the background of this firm or its investment professionals at FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
Ernst & Young Capital Advisors, LLC (EYCA) is a registered broker-dealer and member of FINRA providing sector-specific advice on M&A, debt capital markets, equity capital markets and capital restructuring transactions. It is an affiliate of Ernst & Young LLP serving clients in the US.
For large-scale infrastructure projects and programs, EY teams advise both public and private sector organizations on issues related to:
- Public-private partnerships (PPP)
The wide range of EY advisory services includes support from the earliest stages of analysis, from project evaluation to procurement, financial close, construction and operations. EY teams can assist you in devising and comparing financial plans and delivery approaches for projects that involve public, federal or private financing, project revenues and/or grants — and provide support to EY clients in their implementation of those plans.
EY M&A advisory teams across the globe provide a wide range of services through 1,900+ dedicated EY professionals in more than 65 countries to help you meet your strategic objectives.
From mergers and acquisitions to divestitures, debt and equity capital markets to real estate and infrastructure transactions, EY teams advise on real-world strategies to help drive long-term growth.
Strategic planning and transactions are critical moments for companies, and we guide you through valuation, business modeling implications to better understand the impact on your business.
EY economic advisory teams help you improve economic strategy, forecast more accurately and better manage your commercial and capital decisions.